Bluetooth reception distance: 10 meters
Battery capacity: 400MAH
Bluetooth version: 5.0
Noise canceller: CVC6.0
Charging time: 1 hour
Standby time: 360 hours
Talk time: 8 hours
Product color: black/black red/white
Voice prompt: supported
1. Turn on Bluetooth headphones and set them to pairing mode
2. Turn on Bluetooth function on the device that needs to be connected
3. Search for available Bluetooth devices on the device
4. Select the Bluetooth headset to connect to
5. Wait for the connection between the device and Bluetooth headphones to be established.
1. When using headphones, do not use too much volume. Excessive volume can cause hearing damage and is permanent. Once hearing is damaged, it can no longer be restored. Therefore, fans who listen to music at high volume for a long time or often in high decibel environments should pay special attention. The common symptom of hearing impairment is tinnitus. If this phenomenon occurs, it is best to take a day or two off and not use headphones.